You can already ski or snowboard, but you want to refine your skills in a fun way? And you would like to visit the most beautiful spots of your skiing-area under the guidance of a professional skiguide, then this ski guiding program is something for you.
Time to join the Ski guiding; ski and snowboard tours for everyone.
Are you on a blue run level or higher? Then you can join us! During three daytrips (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) our guides will show you the entire skiing-area. We ski in multiple groups of up to 10 people, and offer you the possibility to ski or board at your own level. During coffee, lunch and après-ski all the groups come together again. Ideal for groups of different levels to intermingle, but also for individual skiers or boarders wanting to join in the group spirit. During the safari you will be staying in your own accommodation.
Our intentions are for you to ‘Enjoy, Relax & Experience’. You are on vacation and we want you to gain the maximum benefit out of it.
Benefits at a glance:
- Casual ski in a fun group
- Low entry level
- Improve technically through specific tips and instructions
- Skiing and boarding together, but at your own level
- Explore the entire area under the supervision of a qualified guide
- Eating and drinking coffee in the best restaurants and huts that are hard to find on your own
- Personal attention and tips
- Small groups (maximum of 10 people)
- No minimum participation
- After skiing a fun après-ski program
- Getting the best out of your holiday
- To participate in the safari you must be in possession of a ski pass and ski or snowboard equipment
- The safari takes place every week on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- In the morning around 9 the group gathers at the bottom of the slopes, you are expected to make your own way there.